RAM – Dehumidifier – 10 Litre
High humidity levels can slow down plants’ transpiration, and if they aren’t transpiring much, they aren’t growing much! Also, high humidity levels can cause mould and rot problems. Using a dehumidifier to keep the moisture levels in the air within a reasonable range will ensure plant growth does not slow down and that fungal infections don’t take hold. This RAM Dehumidifier can extract up to 10 litres of water out of the air per day.
- RAM – Great products at great prices
- Reduces/eliminates damp and risk of mould
- The dehumidifier removes up to 10 litres of water from the air per day
- Can be set to reduce relative humidity to between 35% and 80% in 5% steps
- Can also to be set to run continuously no matter what the relative humidity is
- Includes a “Quiet” mode for night time use
- Includes a Timer function which can turn off the unit after a set amount of time
- Can treat a space of 10m2 to 20m2
- Automatically goes into standby mode when the tank is full (1.8 litres)
- A supplied drainage pipe can be connected so there’s no need to empty the tank
- Fitted with castors for easy moving
The air conditions in your grow space are very important. The temperature and the relative humidity both need to be within range so that plants can transpire & therefore grow optimally. The air temps and the RH together affect something called Vapour Pressure Deficit (VPD) which is a measurement of the “drying” ability of the air. As temps go up, or humidity goes down this drying ability increases. Plants grow best when the VPD is within a certain range. Therefore, the relative humidity of the air in a grow space should ideally be appropriate for the temperature.