ONA Air Filter
- Retail packaged with graphical instructions for use
- ONA Air Filters for ventilation odour control
- Metal lid with a rubber seal to ensure air-tight
- Lid easily removed via quick release catches, enabling easy replacement of ONA blocks when exhausted.
- The desired number of blocks inserted into the meshwork metal tube within ducting.
- Air blows through the ONA air filter and any odours within the ventilation system will be removed
The Ona Air Filter is an inline ducting chamber to hold Ona Blocks that helps get rid of odours from the grow room air extraction system. When you mount it inline, the air passes over the cage running through the centre of the fitting. By opening the access hatch, you can place your desired quantity of Ona Blocks inside. Depending on the size you buy, you can get a few inside for more effect. Seal the blocks inside by closing the air-tight hatch and you’re good to go! The air coming out will be a pleasant fragrance which is far better than some of the other smells that can come out of a grow room! With a variety of Ona Block scents to choose from, you’re sure to find something you like.
You can leave the Ona Blocks in their pots, but for stronger control, you can take them out. This can take a bit of work as they are in the pots pretty tight, but once out, they have more surface area. Please be aware that although this makes the effect stronger, they will “run out” faster and need replacing more often. Although the design of the Ona Air Filter is specifically for the Ona block, you can also use other odour control products in the Ona Air Filter! Hesi Smell-Away blocks would work well for instance, and you could probably fit quite a few in there. Don’t forget ducting and clips!
Although highly effective in its own right, the ONA-Air Odour Control Duct Kit is NOT to be used as a replacement for a quality carbon filter; rather, it makes the perfect accompaniment to traditional odour control solutions. We recommend using this product with a suitably sized Rhino Filter for optimal results and 100% complete protection.
The ONA-Air Odour Control Duct Kit is designed to fit directly into the ducting of your extraction system. Please ensure that the unit is positioned AFTER your carbon filter and extractor fan. This can be done easily by turning off your extractor, removing a small section of ducting and positioning the ONA-Air Odour Control Ducting Attachment within the gap, making sure that the unit is properly supported – this can be done using Rope Ratchets chains or Easy Rolls, or by supporting it from its underbelly. Re-attach the ducting to each side using gaffer tape or a jubilee clip. Open both of the catches located next to the lid at the top of the ducting attachment, unscrew and remove the top from your ONA Block and drop it into the wire mesh housing, then close the lid of the attachment and re-apply the two catches to form a sealed unit. Then, all that’s left to do is to turn your extraction back on at the mains supply and enjoy an odour free environment.
The manufacturer recommends that ONA-Air Blocks can be stacked in the wire mesh housing for extra protection at up to three jars in height, dependent on the size of your chosen kit. When stacked in the housing, the jars’ openings can get covered by the underside of the jar sitting above it. For this reason, we recommend that you insert a cocktail stick or something similar into the body of the ONA-Air Blocks to create gaps between each one and increase airflow around the jars’ openings.
Conversions: 1 Teaspoon = 5mL | 1 Tablespoon = 15 mL | 1 Ounce = 30mL | 1 Cup = 240 mL
- Terpenes have antibacterial, antifungal and antiseptic properties.
- Terpenes have oxygenating properties (increases oxygen level).
- When diffused into the environment, terpenes have been found to reduce airborne chemicals and bacteria.
- Terpene characteristics appear to either destroy the odour molecule or convert it to a more acceptable level.
ONA – The mechanisms of action
“This stuff works really well in my extra room where I’ve got some strong odors sometimes. You do have to shake it up every once in a while to kind of refresh it but it lasts for a long time and it does a great job at eliminating smells, not just covering them up. I tried the smaller containers, I believe they are called Ona Blocks and they are ok for normal everyday odors but you really need the pro gel when dealing with special gardens.”
“Short of buying an Ozone generating device, this is hands down the best air freshener money can buy, and I’ve tried everything. Glade plug-ins smell like chemicals, do a horrible job eliminating smell, and don’t last more than a few weeks. Air purifiers in my experience do very little in regards to odor. I’ve also tried scented reeds, which are expensive and don’t have very good coverage. Finally, I tried an aromatic oil nebulizer, but like the scented reeds it doesn’t have good coverage and only masks odor. The Ona gel not only seems to quickly suck all bad smells out of a room, it’s a gelatinous substance that appears like chunks of ice– fairly aesthetically pleasing actually. So rather than leaving the ugly Ona jar out somewhere, you can simply pour off some of the slurry into a container of your choice and leave it out. Myself, I take a wide necked vase, pour some ona in, and stick some high quality fake flowers in it– totally disguises the Ona freshener and appears as a flower arrangement with what looks to be glass beads at the bottom. Excellent product.”
“works wonders for stubborn icky smells like when my son forgets to clean the cat litter box….“
Made in Canada by Odorchem Manufacturing Corp.
ONA – Apply Anywhere You Have Odors
- hotel/motel rooms – ONA Breeze, ONA Gel
- sports locker rooms – ONA Block, ONA Mist and ONA Mist Dispenser
- garbage areas – ONA Odor Stop, ONA Gel
- confined areas – ONA Storm, ONA Gel
- indoor gardens & greenhouses – ONA Gel, ONA Storm, ONA Breeze
- compost areas – ONA Liquid
- heating vents and ducts – ONA Block, ONA Gel
- job site odours – ONA Gel, ONA Storm
- mildew odours – ONA Liquid, ONA Gel
- smoke odours – ONA Gel, ONA Mist
- food odours – ONA Gel, ONA Mist, ONA Storm, ONA Breeze
- food storage areas
- old cellars – ONA Gel, ONA Breeze
- meat and fruit drying areas