ONA – Block
- Choice of various scents available
- Strong essential oils based formula
- Doesn’t just mask foul odours – it eliminates them
- Reliable and long-lasting odour control
- Permanently removes even the most stubborn of smells
- Completely organic
- ONA Block – Odour neutraliser in solid wax form
- Ideal for small enclosed spaces
- Permanently removes unwanted odours from the air
- Not a masking agent but genuine odour neutralisation agent
- Environmentally Safe
- Safe to use around people pets and plant
- ONA Blocks can be used in conjunction with odour control ducts to neutralise odours in your ducting
The ONA Block is a small quiet workhorse when it comes to odour control. Put it anywhere and unwanted smells will be taken out fo the air.
A small wax block packed with 32 essential oils that are released in a timely manner neutralising and destroying any airborne odours.
Whether you put it in your gym bag, entrance closet or under your car seat, it will neutralise the strongest odours without being noticed.
ONA Blocks are our most popular product for use in small enclosed areas.
All you need to do is remove the lid and expose the wax block.
If you need to increase the exposure of the ONA then you can remove the wax block from the plastic casing. To increase the surface area further still you can grate some of the wax’s block into a bowl.
To decrease the exposure of ONA make use of the ventilated lid supplied; remove the seal and reattach the lid.
Conversions: 1 Teaspoon = 5mL | 1 Tablespoon = 15 mL | 1 Ounce = 30mL | 1 Cup = 240 mL
- Terpenes have antibacterial, antifungal and antiseptic properties.
- Terpenes have oxygenating properties (increases oxygen level).
- When diffused into the environment, terpenes have been found to reduce airborne chemicals and bacteria.
- Terpene characteristics appear to either destroy the odour molecule or convert it to a more acceptable level.
ONA – The mechanisms of action
“Not quite sure what I was expecting with this purchase, so I will try and break it down. I bought two blocks, one for my lounge and bathroom in the ensuite. It does what it states to do, elimates bad smells, I waft it around sometimes but the fresh linen smell.
Now don’t expect to come into your home and think it’s an air freshener with a scent, it isn’t . So on that part I was a little disappointed. I thought it would elimate smells and have a nice fragrance all the time. It’s the kind of block that’s doing its job without you noticing, as if by magic, my dog odours, bacon odours etc are gone, without using anything else to mask it. For that reason, the block is a credited five stars. Maybe the company can make a block that gets rid of odours and smells around the home? Don’t get me wrong, you can smell it entering my bathroom and smaller spaces. I think I would need 3 blocks for my living room as it’s 50 ft long. Not necessarily cheap but not expensive. Yes I would recommend for anyone to try.”
“Ona is really great product. The smell initially is quite strong, but sometimes that is good if you are dealing with a particularly pungent smell.
Normally I get the block out of the tub and cut it into pieces and leave them on a saucer, last a week or two before they dry up then I replace them. Previously I just used to tip the block out onto a saucer, but seems to last longer using small cubes.
This actually gets rid of the odour, it doesn’t just cover the smell with another smell, but it does leave it’s own odour as well.”
“Clean-smelling, not overpowering, used occasionally in bathroom/loo (when visitors are expected!) as it leaves a lovely fresh aroma in the air, but does not smell artifical. Better for those with allergies too I think. Lasts ages if used occasionally; I just take the lid off from time to time.“
Made in Canada by Odorchem Manufacturing Corp.
ONA – Apply Anywhere You Have Odors
- hotel/motel rooms – ONA Breeze, ONA Gel
- sports locker rooms – ONA Block, ONA Mist and ONA Mist Dispenser
- garbage areas – ONA Odor Stop, ONA Gel
- confined areas – ONA Storm, ONA Gel
- indoor gardens & greenhouses – ONA Gel, ONA Storm, ONA Breeze
- compost areas – ONA Liquid
- heating vents and ducts – ONA Block, ONA Gel
- job site odours – ONA Gel, ONA Storm
- mildew odours – ONA Liquid, ONA Gel
- smoke odours – ONA Gel, ONA Mist
- food odours – ONA Gel, ONA Mist, ONA Storm, ONA Breeze
- food storage areas
- old cellars – ONA Gel, ONA Breeze
- meat and fruit drying areas