ONA – Odour Neutralising Gel
- ONA Gel is an Incredibly powerful odour neutraliser
- Permanently eliminates even the nastiest odours
- Not a masking agent but a true odour neutraliser
- ONA Gel quickly and effectively controls your odour problem
- All-natural formula
- ONA works, guaranteed!
- An award-winning product
- Non-toxic & environmentally friendly
ONA odour neutralising agent, the number one and multiple award-winning hydroponic odour neutraliser in the market. Use ONA to make those unwanted smells disappear naturally. Plants, pets, garbage, smoke, germs, mildew – all submit to the power of ONA odour neutralising agent. A powerful and advanced blend of 32 essential oils that are formulated to permanently eliminate even the nastiest smells, naturally. It is not a masking agent. It is non-toxic, environmentally friendly and safe to use around people pets and plants. ONA is a true odour neutraliser, directly bonding with the odour molecules to render them null and inert – safely and completely.
Open the lid and leave the ONA Gel to naturally disperse for as long as the odour is present. We recommend occasionally shaking the jar to agitate the contents. To regulate the lifetime of the ONA Gel, pour a portion of the gel into a suitable container. Once the ONA Gel has been used, top up with more product. This will ensure you are not using more product than is necessary.
Conversions: 1 Teaspoon = 5mL | 1 Tablespoon = 15 mL | 1 Ounce = 30mL | 1 Cup = 240 mL
Popular, Practical and Powerful
ONA Gel is a complex mix of essential odour neutralising oils, suspended in a polymer gel. The essential oils are organically sourced from plants throughout the world, producing a natural, odour neutraliser. Open the ONA Gel lid to disperse the ONA particles into the air and neutralise any airborne odours. This results in a pleasant fragrance being left in place of the odours occupying the room. The odour neutralising molecules disperse through natural evaporation, ensuring every drop of product is fully optimised. This regulates the lifetime of the product and ensures you do not use more than is necessary.
ONA Gel Provides True Neutralisation
Unlike air fresheners, this is not a masking agent but a true odour neutraliser. The result is a completely fresh smelling atmosphere that will remain as long as there are no more odour particles entering the space. If the source of odour persists then the ONA Gel use should continue. Don’t be fooled by imitations that are appearing in the market. This is the undisputed and original odour neutraliser, serving the hydroponics industry since 1995.
There are 3 types of mechanisms involved in neutralisation of odours molecules:
First, electrostatic and molecular forces cause ONA molecules to attract and bind with odour molecules – this is adsorption.
Absorption occurs when an ONA molecule soaks up an odour molecule, which neutralises the odour as a result.
When a chemical reaction occurs, the combined ONA and odour molecules react and change to create a neutral compound, thereby eliminating the odour.
“Excellent at keeping odors away,long lasting and a regular buy”
“a1 product,great value (best around).great team to deal with and lightning dispatch,some of the best prices on many products at GTP”
“Smells nice and covers cat odours and the smell of my mrs“
Made in Canada by Odorchem Manufacturing Corp.
ONA – Apply Anywhere You Have Odors
- hotel/motel rooms – ONA Breeze, ONA Gel
- sports locker rooms – ONA Block, ONA Mist and ONA Mist Dispenser
- garbage areas – ONA Odor Stop, ONA Gel
- confined areas – ONA Storm, ONA Gel
- indoor gardens & greenhouses – ONA Gel, ONA Storm, ONA Breeze
- compost areas – ONA Liquid
- heating vents and ducts – ONA Block, ONA Gel
- job site odours – ONA Gel, ONA Storm
- mildew odours – ONA Liquid, ONA Gel
- smoke odours – ONA Gel, ONA Mist
- food odours – ONA Gel, ONA Mist, ONA Storm, ONA Breeze
- food storage areas
- old cellars – ONA Gel, ONA Breeze
- meat and fruit drying areas