ONA Breeze Gel Distribution System
- High-performance airflow
- Low power usage
- Excellent odour control
- High-quality fan
- ONA Gel sold separately
- Power adapter included
The ONA Breeze fan has been designed to increase and speed up the distribution of ONA using either the 1 litre or 4 litres ONA Gel. The ONA Breeze fan sits on 1 Litre & 4 litre ONA Gel Jars or pails and when the fan is switched on there is an increased dispersion of ONA product into the surrounding atmosphere, with the ONA particles naturally destroying any odours it comes into contact with.
The ONA Breeze fan has been redesigned and is now available at a really affordable price point. It is lighter, uses less power, and now fits on either the 4 Ltr ONA Gel Pail or 4 Ltr ONA Gel Jars. This makes the breeze fan excellent value for removing odours with ONA gel.
The ONA Breeze fan provides odour neutralisation for a medium-sized room up to 1,500 square feet (15,000 cubic feet) or 160 square metres (500 cubic metres) for 3-6 weeks. This period will vary based on the ambient temperature and humidity levels of the room.
- Remove the lid on 1 litre/4 litre pail or jar of ONA gel.
- Place breeze fan on top of the container by aligning the bottom mounts to the container edge.
- Plug the adapter into the ONA breeze fan and the into a power outlet.
- Choose desired airflow speed (high or low) for effective odour neutralisation.
- When ONA gel is reduced to within one inch of the bottom of the pail replace the gel.
Conversions: 1 Teaspoon = 5mL | 1 Tablespoon = 15 mL | 1 Ounce = 30mL | 1 Cup = 240 mL
- Terpenes have antibacterial, antifungal and antiseptic properties.
- Terpenes have oxygenating properties (increases oxygen level).
- When diffused into the environment, terpenes have been found to reduce airborne chemicals and bacteria.
- Terpene characteristics appear to either destroy the odour molecule or convert it to a more acceptable level.
ONA – The mechanisms of action
“I just received this in the mail and had to put it to work right away. I have 4 cats and I’ll be honest, I’m not the best about scooping the litter box daily. (Don’t judge) If you’ve never used Ona air freshener/ odor neutralizer You should definitely buy some. Now this review is not for the air freshener itself, but I can’t speak highly enough how well this stuff controls odor. I sit a 1 gallon pale by the litter box itself and I can only smell the litter box a little tiny bit upstairs. I’m paranoid about other people being able to smell the litter box so I bought this fan. It is quiet on high ( there is a high and low setting). In sitting right by it and can smell the air freshener. I can’t speak to how well this fan is going to distribute the smell as of yet. The dimensions are 8×8. I have it four stars at this time bc it is quiet, and seems to be solid.”
“Works like a champ so far. Using the linen fragrance in my basementand it is very pleasant. Does not overpower. Great buy.”
“Amazing product. Works better than I expected!“
Made in Canada by Odorchem Manufacturing Corp.
ONA – Apply Anywhere You Have Odors
- hotel/motel rooms – ONA Breeze, ONA Gel
- sports locker rooms – ONA Block, ONA Mist and ONA Mist Dispenser
- garbage areas – ONA Odor Stop, ONA Gel
- confined areas – ONA Storm, ONA Gel
- indoor gardens & greenhouses – ONA Gel, ONA Storm, ONA Breeze
- compost areas – ONA Liquid
- heating vents and ducts – ONA Block, ONA Gel
- job site odours – ONA Gel, ONA Storm
- mildew odours – ONA Liquid, ONA Gel
- smoke odours – ONA Gel, ONA Mist
- food odours – ONA Gel, ONA Mist, ONA Storm, ONA Breeze
- food storage areas
- old cellars – ONA Gel, ONA Breeze
- meat and fruit drying areas