Jiffy – Seven Cs – x10,x50,x100,x250,x500,x1155
- Jiffy 7 Soil Plugs – a very effective type of rooting-plug
- Sold dried and compressed for easy storage
- Just soak and swell in water for an hour or so before use.
- Each plug is individually wrapped in thin fabric and will not fall apart
- Made with lightly fertilised, sterile and pH-adjusted peat soil
Jiffy 7 Soil Plugs are a rooting-plug made from dried and compressed peat. The peat is lightly fertilised, sterile, pH-adjusted and fabric-wrapped before being compressed and dried. They can be safely stored for a long period before use. When water is added to the Jiffy 7 plugs, they swell to 3-4 times their original size and contain a ready-made hole for putting your cutting or seeds in too. The plugs are sterile to help keep diseases away and the lightly-fertilised, pH-adjusted plugs provide the ideal rooting environment. A thin fabric wrapping ensures that the plugs will not fall apart but roots are able to penetrate it easily.