These Rootit Potting Biscuits have been designed to be used when planting into soils and pot plants. They are simple to use, just place the biscuit underneath where you are planting. Due to the fact they contain a complex combination of biologically supportive elements, they will ensure that the transport of nutrients and water is quick and efficient by the plant. When used with young plants they will give a great start to their life and be well established and healthy going forward into blooming phases.
There are 5 active components included in the biscuit to encourage plant growth in the critical period after transplanting.
1. A mycorrhizal fungal inoculant which creates a symbiotic relationship with plant roots
2. Beneficial bacteria that provides a healthy environment for roots
3. Seaweed meal – a starter feed for the plants
4. Water retaining crystals to prevent the media from drying out
5. Bio additives to give your plants an extra boost