Atami B’cuzz Coco Nutrition A&B
- Optimum results for professional growers!
- Created using professional grade bio-mineral compounds, growers can expect maximum yield and quality.
- B’Cuzz Coco A+B are substrate specific, ultra-concentrated, two-part base nutrients.
- Available in soil, hydro and coco formulations.
Coco A+B by B’Cuzz by Atami is a fertilizer designed for growing plants. It’s perfectly balanced and it gives your plants everything they need to grow massively. When used alongside Coco Booster, a root stimulant and a flower stimulant, you can obtain yields worthy of professional growers.
coco-coir has the same nutrient-holding ability as soil and the precision of rockwool – this combination helps growers cultivate some impressively large and incredibly high-yielding plants. This astonishing product will help your plants to make the most out of their coco coir substrate, contributing also to microbial life.
Coco A+B by B’Cuzz is used by mixing both parts together in the same amount in lukewarm water. The perfect temperature is 21ºC.
We recommend using bio-stimulants in order to make the absolute most out of everything you’re doing for your plants, guaranteeing astonishing results.
- This nutrition can only be used when the B’cuzz and Coco Nutrition A & B are mixed together in water simultaneously
- Use water at room temperature (21°C) for the best results
- Besides the Coco Nutrition A & B, the use of bio-stimulators is also recommended
- Recommended PH is between 5.5 – 5.8 and EC between 1.0 – 2.5
- 1. & 2. week (1ml COCO A+B / 1L water)
- 3. & 4. week (1,5ml COCO A+B / 1L water)
- 5. & 6. week (2ml COCO A+B / 1L water)
- 7., 8. & 9. week (2,5-3,5ml COCO A+B / 1L water)
TYPE OF FERTILIZER
- COCO A: NPK (6 – 0 – 6) W/V
COCO B: NPK (1 – 5 – 6) W/V
Conversions: 1 Teaspoon = 5mL | 1 Tablespoon = 15 mL | 1 Ounce = 30mL | 1 Cup = 240 mL
Hydro nutrition A & B has been especially developed for cultivation on hydro systems, where the nutrient solution leaks away from the substrate after irrigation and is not re-used. Hydro Nutrition A & B is widely used in cultivation on rock wool and mapito. It is a professional bio-mineral nutrition, providing a stable and biological equilibrium of the substrate. In addition, the Hydro A & B nutrition contains almost all the necessary nutrients for the whole growth stage.
The stimulators and liquid nutrients of Atami are packed and sealed lighttight under the twistable cap, so the quality remains guaranteed.
- Macronutrients: Nitrogen (N total) 5,99% (of which (NH4) 0,39% and (NO3) 5,60%), Potassium Oxide (K2O) 6.01% of which (K) 4,99% Soluble in water
- Secundary nutrients: Natrium Oxide (Na2O) 0.00% of which (Na) 0,00% Soluble in water, Calcium Oxide (CaO) 4.63% of which (Ca) 3,31% Soluble in water, Magnesium Oxide (MgO) 1.61% of which 0,97% Soluble in water
- Micronutrients: Iron (Fe) 0,053% and Manganese (Mn) 0,001%
- Macronutrients: Nitrogen (N total) 0,74% (of which (NH4) 0,11% and (NO3) 0,63%), Phosphoric Pentoxide (P2O5) 4,61% of which (P) 2,01% Soluble in water, Potassium Oxide (K2O) 6.48% of which (K) 5,38% Soluble in water
- Secundary nutrients: Magnesium Oxide (MgO) 0,81% of which 0,49% Soluble in water, Sulphate Oxide (SO2) 1,07% of which (S) 1,28% Soluble in water
- Micronutrients: Iron (Fe) 0,001%, Manganese (Mn) 0,001%, Zinc (Zn) 0,041%, Boron (B) 0,011%, Copper (Cu) 0,001% & Molybdenum (Mo) 0,002%
“Received our order yesterday ( 6 bottles of Atami Coco A+B) and was blown away at the quality. We ordered some other bits from another on-line company to compare as they were supposed to be a little cheaper, but the product was significantly inferior. Glad we went with you guys.”
“I just received another great shipment from you… having moved to a new business I have bought a lot of nutrients, but what you sell , the size, and shipping are the best. I am a loyal customer.”
“ I received my order today and was, as usual, thrilled with the nutes.
They have have previously helped with a large and healthy, beautifully grown crop.
Great products from a top company, you are a superior company to deal with and your products are excellent as is your service!
I couldn’t be happier.
About Atami Nutrients
Today, liquid plant nutrition, bio-stimulators, and substrates have become essential in the life of both the experienced and the hobby grower. To meet this growing demand Atami BV has been busy since 1997 to compose the best for your crop. By continuously testing and improving its products Atami can meet high-quality standards.
This quickly led to a wide selection for any method of growing. This wide choice did not go unnoticed, because soon Atami literally succeeded in conquering the world. With a large customer base spread over more than 40 countries in the world, you can truly call it a professional botanical research bureau. In this regard, the products of Atami are still sold worldwide and optimum breeding successes are obtained on many different continents.
Atami products are of pure quality and highly concentrated. This makes the products economical in use and optimally balanced. In that respect, Atami products can be used for almost any crop. To be able to respond to the wishes of every grower, the Atami range can be subdivided into three different nutrition lines, namely B’Cuzz, ATA and ATA NRG.
The B’cuzz has been specially developed for the experienced grower who is looking for an optimum return on his crop. The ATA power has been composed for the grower who wants to grow as simply and easily as possible, but not at the expense of the quality of the harvest. The ATA NRG products are a must for the organic grower. Organic farming is becoming increasingly popular and in this respect the ATA NRG nutrition line is just what the doctor ordered. The environmentally conscious grower who keeps a close eye on the taste and smell of the finished product has good use for it.
The literal translation of Atami means: ‘Here I am’. In that respect, Atami is to this day leading the field in plant nutrition and is continuously in development.