Atami B’cuzz Hydro Nutrition A&B
- Optimum results for professional growers!
- Created using professional grade bio-mineral compounds, growers can expect maximum yield and quality.
- B’Cuzz Nutrition A+B are substrate specific, ultra-concentrated, two-part base nutrients.
- Available in soil, hydro and coco formulations.
B’Cuzz Hydro Nutrition is a bio-mineral based fertilizer, free from waste that’s been specifically developed to be used in all hydroponic systems and substrates, whether rockwool, pebbles or mixes, as it stabilises the biological balance within the growing medium.
Available as a 2 part A&B concentrate, which should always be used together, during the vegetative stage as well as throughout the flowering cycle. B’Cuzz Soil Nutrition gives your plants all the base food they require and can be used with not only the B’Cuzz/Atami range of supplements and boosters but also others that are available on the market, to push your plants to produce healthier and bigger crops full of flavours and aromas.
Conversions: 1 Teaspoon = 5mL | 1 Tablespoon = 15 mL | 1 Ounce = 30mL | 1 Cup = 240 mL
Hydro nutrition A & B has been especially developed for cultivation on hydro systems, where the nutrient solution leaks away from the substrate after irrigation and is not re-used. Hydro Nutrition A & B is widely used in cultivation on rock wool and mapito. It is a professional bio-mineral nutrition, providing a stable and biological equilibrium of the substrate. In addition, the Hydro A & B nutrition contains almost all the necessary nutrients for the whole growth stage.
The stimulators and liquid nutrients of Atami are packed and sealed lighttight under the twistable cap, so the quality remains guaranteed.
- Macronutrients: Nitrogen (N total) 5,99% (of which (NH4) 0,39% and (NO3) 5,60%), Potassium Oxide (K2O) 6.01% of which (K) 4,99% Soluble in water
- Secundary nutrients: Natrium Oxide (Na2O) 0.00% of which (Na) 0,00% Soluble in water, Calcium Oxide (CaO) 4.63% of which (Ca) 3,31% Soluble in water, Magnesium Oxide (MgO) 1.61% of which 0,97% Soluble in water
- Micronutrients: Iron (Fe) 0,053% and Manganese (Mn) 0,001%
- Macronutrients: Nitrogen (N total) 0,74% (of which (NH4) 0,11% and (NO3) 0,63%), Phosphoric Pentoxide (P2O5) 4,61% of which (P) 2,01% Soluble in water, Potassium Oxide (K2O) 6.48% of which (K) 5,38% Soluble in water
- Secundary nutrients: Magnesium Oxide (MgO) 0,81% of which 0,49% Soluble in water, Sulphate Oxide (SO2) 1,07% of which (S) 1,28% Soluble in water
- Micronutrients: Iron (Fe) 0,001%, Manganese (Mn) 0,001%, Zinc (Zn) 0,041%, Boron (B) 0,011%, Copper (Cu) 0,001% & Molybdenum (Mo) 0,002%
“I wanted to express how pleased I was with my order that I received this week. The packaging and products were in perfect condition. Our weather has been cold and rainy, so I look forward to starting my hydroponic set up.. Thank you so much for all of the help I’ve received from your company, I will contact you again to let you know the progress of my plants!”
“Please keep me on your email list. The plants that i products I purchased from you are great. I especially loved the careful way you pack your products. Very impressive. You are a very caring company and I am only going to purchase my products from you from now on.”
“ I am writing to let you know how very pleased I am with my Atami B’cuzz Hydro A+B. Your packaging is brilliant and the products are of, obviously, high quality. I had sworn to never buy from from the Internet, again. I had been so disappointed with the results of many previous orders from other vendors. Somehow, I came across your Website, found just what I wanted, and took one last chance.“
About Atami Nutrients
Today, liquid plant nutrition, bio-stimulators, and substrates have become essential in the life of both the experienced and the hobby grower. To meet this growing demand Atami BV has been busy since 1997 to compose the best for your crop. By continuously testing and improving its products Atami can meet high-quality standards.
This quickly led to a wide selection for any method of growing. This wide choice did not go unnoticed, because soon Atami literally succeeded in conquering the world. With a large customer base spread over more than 40 countries in the world, you can truly call it a professional botanical research bureau. In this regard, the products of Atami are still sold worldwide and optimum breeding successes are obtained on many different continents.
Atami products are of pure quality and highly concentrated. This makes the products economical in use and optimally balanced. In that respect, Atami products can be used for almost any crop. To be able to respond to the wishes of every grower, the Atami range can be subdivided into three different nutrition lines, namely B’Cuzz, ATA and ATA NRG.
The B’cuzz has been specially developed for the experienced grower who is looking for an optimum return on his crop. The ATA power has been composed for the grower who wants to grow as simply and easily as possible, but not at the expense of the quality of the harvest. The ATA NRG products are a must for the organic grower. Organic farming is becoming increasingly popular and in this respect the ATA NRG nutrition line is just what the doctor ordered. The environmentally conscious grower who keeps a close eye on the taste and smell of the finished product has good use for it.
The literal translation of Atami means: ‘Here I am’. In that respect, Atami is to this day leading the field in plant nutrition and is continuously in development.