Benefits – Gold Label Hydro/Coco 60/40 A+B
- Specifically designed for Gold Label HydroCoco 60/40 or similar clay pebble / coco media types
- Gold Label HydroCoco 60/40 A contains a rich source of calcium and chelated iron
- Gold Label HydroCoco 60/40 B contains an important source of potassium and chelated magnesium
- Improves nutrient absorption, prevents deficiencies and stabilizes pH levels in 60/40 HydroCoco substrate
- Contains high quality nutrition for all stages of plant growth and bloom
- Designed for UK water
- Comes in a range of sizes
Gold Label have created a unique formula for growers using Gold Label 60/40 or similar clay pebble/coco mixes. While both hydroponic and coco specific nutrients work well with 60/40 media, Gold Label HydroCoco 60/40 A&B excels, having been formulated especially for this increasingly popular media type. Gold Label 60/40 A&B is an innovative blend of the highest quality, soluble nutrients and chelating agents, guaranteed to give you the best possible yields, whilst producing the highest quality end-product.
Directions of Use:
- Shake well before use.
- Add Gold Label HydroCoco 60/40 A and Gold Label HydroCoco 60/40 B separately to your water, in equal parts. Never mix pure nutrients together.
- Add 0.5ml – 1.25ml of each per litre of water during the vegetative phase.
- Add 1.25ml – 1.5ml of each per litre of water during the flowering phase.
Many growers are seeing the benefits of using clay pebbles and coco combined, bringing the best of both worlds in one ready-mixed substrate. The excellent drainage properties of clay pebbles and the airy, fibrous texture of coco come together to form an ideal hydroponic environment for roots to grow into.
However up until now, growers have had to choose between either hydroponic or coco feeds for their plants. Gold Label HydroCoco 60/40 has been especially designed to combine perfectly with both coco and clay pebbles in one, boosting nutrient absorption in the root zone, preventing nutrient deficiencies and stabilizing pH levels. This gives the grower the full benefits of both medias and the best plant nutrition possible.
“Excellent results! This is my second grow using this. I was using other brand but was experiencing lots of problems. What an improvement with Gold Label. No deficiencies just luscious green plants.”
“Excellent product been using this for a few years and never been disappointed with the result.”
“Product delivered on time. packaging is very good, results is massive. Thanks to GTP Hydroponics.”
About Gold Label
Welcome to Gold Label. We have been the market leaders in manufacturing substrates and nutrients in Holland for many years. We are a family run business dating back three generations. Gold Label has a long history of innovation, product improvement and quality certification.
Our professional substrates and nutrients are the result of both using the finest materials in the market and listening to the feedback from our customers. We will keep on innovating and developing our products as the market changes to ensure they meet expectations of our worldwide customer base.
Commercial growers worldwide recognize Gold Label as the premium quality substrate and nutrient manufacturer the world has to offer. We guarantee every bag of Gold Label substrate with each batch having been quality checked and sampled before sale. Gold Label is all about quality. A bad substrate can cause a lot of damage. Our quality substrates are not only RHP certified, but we are the only peat substrate manufacturer whose peat substrates also have KIWA certification. Horticultural growers trust Gold Label Substrates and Nutrients. That’s why professionals prefer our substrates.