Benefits – C-Hellfire Plant Disinfectant
- Kills spider mites, thrips & fungus gnats
- Eliminates fungi, bad bacteria & viruses
- 100% organic
- Non-toxic – harmless to plants, humans & environment
- Foliar spray
- Natural disinfectant.
- Cleans plant’s leaves, flowers, stems, and substrates.
- Protects for up to 3 weeks.
- Quick and easy to use.
- Available in different sizes.
C-Hellfire is a natural disinfectant spray that keeps insects (kills spider mites, thrips, fungus gnats, white flies and their eggs), mold and viruses away using encapsulated alcohol in sunflower oil emulsifier. C-Hellfire cleans and disinfects your leaves, flowers, stems, substrates (coco / soil / pebbles / rock wool) and grow room from all negative influences. After spraying your crop will be protected for 3 weeks.
How To Use
- Fill your C-Hellfire bottle with water.
- Shake your C-Hellfire bottled well before use for 30 seconds.
- Fill your foliar spray bottle with C-Hellfire.
- Spray the entire plant and the top of your growing media. Make sure you cover both the top and bottom of leaves. You can even spray flowers until 2 weeks before harvest.
- For best results, spray just before you turn lights off.
- Store at room temperature.
Kill spider mites, thrips & fungus gnats – grab 100% organic C-Hellfire. It also eliminates fungi, bad bacteria & viruses.
C-Hellfire is designed to be used as a foliar spray – you just need to add water and shake well! It’ll treat any current pest infestations and prevent future outbreaks thanks to a unique encapsulated alcohol in sunflower oil emulsifier.
The product cleans and disinfects leaves, flowers, stems and growing media (coco, soil, pebbles and rockwool).
A single application lasts for three weeks and insects can’t become resistant to the treatment.
“My cabbage leaves were decimated this year by something. I never saw anything on them but clearly they were being eaten away. I noticed that the centres were still growing and purchased this product to spray the leaves to see if I could save the new growth.”
“I have sooty mould and insects on a lemon tree, washed with hose and then sprayed. Everything wiped off and even in a short time looks much healthier. Smells nice and better for environment.”
“It is brilliant! My roses were covered with aphids, I used it once and they are now all gone. Really fantastic!.”
C-Hellfire is a natural disinfectant spray that keeps insects, fungi and viruses away with alcohol encapsulated in sunflower oil emulsifier.